Thursday, January 26, 2006

Female psychology

I'm in a good mood today but i still feel like writing about something kinda...bad. It's something that scares guys about girls. It lies in the nature of girls to be prone to over-expectation. Here is an example taken from an imaginary diary.

Dear Diary,

I saw Brad Pitt on tv today. Oh my goooood,he's sooo cute. I just wish I will marry him. Who knows,maybe one day it will happen.
My dream guy will be like him,no matter what. I don't accept anyone who doesn't look as cute and well dressed as him. I see my dream guy in front of me already. A knight with shining armor,my hero,the one who saves me and protects me from all the trouble there is. He will look down into my eyes and tell me that everything is alright.

My first kiss will be the best thing there has ever been. It has to be perfect,if it isn't that I will drop him immediately. A kiss,especially the first kiss,HAS to be perfect. A guy knows that. And of course a guy knows how to do that,even if he hasn't done it before. He just knows what a girl wants and needs. My perfect boy knows what women want. So the first kiss will be so wonderful and unforgettable,because he knows how it works and he will do it right.

And later,when we are married,he will get up one hour early every day,to prepare breakfast for me. Then he will bring it to my bed while I still sleep. And since I still sleep,he will wait until I wake up. Then he will watch me eat everything and say "you're beautiful". Of course,as a gentleman,he will clean the dish afterwards and then go to work. Okay,he might be a little late but i'm sure he will explain to his boss what he did and his boss will be so pleased to hear how he loves me that he will offer my guy a better paid position.

Oh yes,my boyfriend! Where is he? When will he find me? All i know is, I can only wait. This is what a girl has to do. It's the boy who has to make the first move,always! And it's not like I demand so much. I want a sensitive guy who cares about feeling. But he must not be gay! Yes,a sensitive one...but at the same time a real man with muscles and someone who knows how to please a woman! But a sensitive guy...but not a lame loser like this dude who said he liked me...yeah sure,i accidentally told him i like guys who show feelings and are a little soft,but him?! God please!!!
So...where was I? Oh right,my dream guy. Sensitive,strong,a real man... He must be out there somewhere. All the other girls always end up with bastards that treat them bad. No idea why * but at least i know Mr Perfect is somewhere out there still.
*sighs* Now I should go to bed and dream of him. My hero,my knight,my warrior.

* The reason: He's that strong guy who's perfect on the outside but doesn't have what would be best for the girl. One of the fatal thinking mistakes of girls.

My comment: This is not how all girls think. It's just what might be hidden in many girls. If you are a girl and ever find yourself thinking like that,be careful. You might either be disappointed, get the wrong guy one day or break hearts.
If you don't identify with this girl and think that your way of thinking is very different,then you are very grown up and mature. Congrats.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i guess, only an immatured lady/girl would think that way...

Anonymous said...

i wonder if which group of friends girls hang out with affect who they consider hot