Saturday, January 14, 2006

Male psychology 2

This is an imaginary conversation inspired by a conversation that really happened. I added some things to demonstrate something. Not sure what. Maybe you will understand it as you read it. Sorry for the strong language,if there is any. It's only there to emphasize things.

A is at home when the phone rings. His "friend"* is on the phone to tell him about his life.

A: Hello?
B: Hey man,old fucker! Yo what's up,long time no see!
A: Ummm...oh,hi. I'm good,you?
B: Just saying hi and happy bir- oh i wanted to tell you something
A: Thank y...
B: Oh well,just listen. You know,I met two hoooot ladies and they're really sexy. Damn they have nice asses you know. Mwah! Absolute high class man,real first class asses. Well, One of them is 27 and she obviously has a boyfriend already,but that doesn't matter at all. And the other one doesn't have a boyfriend i think and she's my age. I met her at this place you know. Real nice ass.
A: Oh ok...so?
B: Well, I think something might go on,you know. We went to the cinema recently and it was really nice. And we went to the disco too. Man,crazy, these girls there were hot and moved their asses. And this girl i know,her and me,we drank some drinks and then she said bye. But i think it might be a good thing. Finally i have some girl. I got myself a chick man,it was about time.
A: Wait...how did this come to happen?
B: Oh,i just met her at this job thing you know. And some ppl started saying "are you in love?" so it was clear to some ppl. I even tried to flirt with this one woman above me,but that would have meant trouble.
A: And this girl...does she like you too?
B: I think about asking her "wanna fuck with me?" but i think it would be too early. First we have to meet again and drink some drinks.
A: But she likes you?
B: Oh...hm... I told her room mate to tell her that I like her a little bit. So yeah.
A: What? You mean that's the closest you got to her? All you did was talk to her and now you already think of...you know?
B: Hey of course she knows that i like her. And that she goes to the cinema with me already shows that she's horny,right?
A: Well...depends on...
B: See! Just my opinion. So yeah,she's horny. A lot of my friends told me they got chicks by asking "wanna fuck" and yeah,that's crazy man. But first we have to drink more and i should visit her at home maybe.
A: I'm not sure if you should start with such a question. Girls don't like that. You know,it helps to ask a girl about personal things,like her family and such. Being a gentleman just a little.
B: Oh come on,there are too many ppl like that! That sucks.
A: Before you expect too much,you should make sure she even KNOWS about your feelings!
B: Feelings? What's that you're talking about? Please don't tell me you're one of these romantic idiots. Come on,be a man,you sucker. You're crazy or what? It's all about getting girls man. By the way,what about you?
A: What...what do you mean?
B: Did you get a nice chick or still the lonely loser?
A: Well...there is someone,but it's too private and i don't wanna go into detail.
B: Is she hot? Sexy body? Or just a boring one?
A: She's very nice,yeah...she does look good but that's just...
B: Yeah! Yeah man,i knew it! You're a real man,man. You know how to get a horny chick man. Did you already ask her to go to bed with you?
A: It's not like that.
B: Oh,you mean she's not horny enough yet? Did you meet her at work? You met her at work right? I knew it. One of these sexy ladies that work there. Yeah,they must be really cute.
A: No! I didn't say she's from my work. She isn't. But like I said,that's private and i'll let you know about it when it's time.
B: Is she from your city?
A: Well....ok,i'll answer this single question. She's not from my city.
B: So where does she live? What's her age? What's her hair and eye color? How long has it been? How sexy is she?
A: Hello? What did I just tell you?
B: Okay...good to see you caught one. Well. It was about time. Sooner or later everyone gets a chick. As long as she's sexy. That's what counts the most.
A: Well,let's rather....let's just...let's talk about what you call "your girl". I'm not sure if you got the right idea of your kind of...relationship.
B: I just have to wait until the moment is right and then...baaaaang! I'll ask her to jump into bed with me!
A: Hell no! Don't you have any manners? It doesn't work like that...and it's not right either.
B: Yeah. True. Thanks for the advice. Yes...I have to wait and make her think I really like her,and then i'll get her to undress herself quicker. Man,you're clever!
A: Hm...Not exactly what I meant. You know,I'm more worried about you. You don't seem to estimate the situation in the right way. You have to get to know her better before you...
B: Yeah! Bingo! I have to find out what she likes,then I can get her to do it with me. Same thing as before. Maybe she has some nice crazy secrets she would like to use when we're...you know?
A: I think I should give it up.
B: And when do you think you got your girlfriend ready?
A: What? Please? What do you mean?
B: Oh...forget it man. I think you're not ready for this. Grow up,be a man and then we'll talk about this again. Hey,gotta go now. I have to check where I wrote down her name...damn,my memory isn't at its best. Well,see ya later! Good luck with the lady. Don't dare to make it with her before I'm done with mine,okay?
A: No,don't worry. Good luck and I hope it doesn't hurt when reality hits you.
B: What do you mean with you? Her and me? No,only her when she finds out it's just for the fun of it,haha. Yeah man,we understand each other don't we? Bye!


*"friend"= Annoying person who calls you a friend but just likes to cling to you and not let go. You don't call that person a friend when you know such a person.

My comment: The last time I wrote about male psychology,I got misunderstood or might have been misunderstood by some people. What I want to express with my male psychology posts is written in the lines. You have to understand that there's sometimes irony,sarkasm or such stuff in them. It's not literally. To make it clear,I would have been person A in this conversation. I only want to explain that people like person B exist. What you think about these people is up to you. I will leave it to the minds of those who read it what they think.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

to that, MCK, I would dare say that's how 90% of the male population out there thinks. although what i don't get is why girls would let guys do that.
i just know for me, i don't even want to think about girls that much, cause they're weird

Mighty Mike said...

Interesting opinion,but then I would suggest you say that 90% of the girls are weird ;)

Anonymous said...

then i would have to say that 99% of the girls out there think guys suck

Mighty Mike said...

Unfortunately 99% of the girls generalize a lot and say that "all guys are assholes". It's sad that they think like this coz there are always exceptions.

Anonymous said...

stats rawks!
ok, that was a stupid comment