Saturday, January 07, 2006

This post remains untitled

The problem isn't away yet,and it will take a while to come at peace with myself,but at least I sorted something out today.

Hm...something happened half a year ago. Tomorrow (in some minutes,so to speak) it's been 6 months since a day that really changed my life. All in a good way. I don't have what it takes to express the thankfulness that would be necessary. I only know I have to mention that I can be happy. To get used to something happens so easily. Even being afraid of losing it only makes the awareness last for a short time,until the fear is over again. Or maybe...maybe it's me. I should say something nice again. I should show that i'm glad to be in this situation. I should go back to the beginning...and let the memories come back of how it was before,how it all came into place.

Strange how mercilessly time goes on. Not good nor bad things persist when time goes by. Yesterday, or let's say 2 years ago, there was a group of people waiting for an album that would perhaps never come out. There were no promises,no guarantees. The only thing we had was all the time in the world. We got so used to it that,at least for me,things move totally fast. It's nothing compared to when I met Marit (yes,it's about her album). I'm not sure if i can catch up with all the changes that can happen at once. I didn't even grow up to feel as mature as my age demands me to be. At one point it's not worth running after everything.

I still remember myself say "it's still 1995". Wasn't that yesterday...?

Hm...so happy 8th of january.

No comments: