Monday, October 03, 2005

She loves me

I have to say something and i don't know how i can say it.

This girl who means happiness to me, and the girl i really love, she managed to beat everything that has been said between us. I don't want to quote it here, it's very personal. But what she said touched me, and it was the best i have ever heard. It's so much more than just a display of love and affection. There are things that go further than the standard. Dear readers, i have had many good experiences this year. So if i call anything the best this year, or even the best thing in my life so far, then you can bet it has to mean a lot, and i don't get impressed easily coz i have had the pleasure to have a lot of dreams being fulfilled lately. My meeting with Marit Larsen is history for 2 months now, today. But even 100 Marit meetings aren't enough to beat what happened to day.
My girl was in a sad mood, but she brought that sweetest words over her lips. I wish i could be able to express myself like this, just to let her know that i'm thankful, that i love her, and that i don't want anything but exactly the same with her that she wants with me.

The situation is different from other relationships, and if i told you about them, you might say it's stupid, or impossible, or that it's too early to say certain things. But then tell me why it feels so right and so good. And apart from that, there are not many ppl who would be able to lead such a relationship. It has to be very spiritual and not physical at all. So you get the idea.

Ppl sometimes ask me why i do some things concerning my relationship. Things like planning ahead several years, or getting involved so much, feeling-wise. I can tell you, it's simple. If it all goes wrong, does it change anything? I wanna love this girl and be with her, so i have to give everything i have. And i have to give up my defence and give her all the trust i can offer. I'm lost wether i give her all and it goes wrong or if i don't open up and lose her. But if don't lose her, if everything works, then it will pay off that i open myself for her. And we are determined to make it work. I cannot make a bet with the world, promising them we will make it through. But i promise you guys out there, you ppl who always doubt and critisize: I will knock on your door when it works and then i'll let you know that you should shut up. You know nothing because all you can do is talk about the impossible. I made the impossible come true, wether it's my personal impossibility or other impossible things. I know what impossible means. And what i wanna do with my girl is not impossible, it's somewhere between possible,likely,unlikely and stuff like that. But the chance exists. And tonight i was told good things, so the chance increased a lot. To not make it work,the whole world has to be against us. Or destiny. Coz me and her, that's something that will last. And only the outside could force us violently not to be together. But let's just wait...just wait...just wait....

And if YOU read this, i hope you know that i really care. And this is OUR dream.

No comments: