Friday, August 08, 2008

They did it again

Last night my neighbours repeated the same things they did the other day. First there was a huge argument, 5 minutes after midnight, that ended in shattered dishes. While they were arguing, their windows were open and they didn't seem to care that the rest of the world was listening.

When it stopped, I could not sleep for more than an hour. I was half angry, half shocked, half unbelieving that people so stupid can even exist. And I also expected them to have their typical make up sex that always seems to come after an argument. And yes, that happened, too. Not one hour, but 1 hour and 45 minutes later. This time it almost seemed that their windows were closed, but I could still hear all the noises. Again, it didn't last long, only ridiculous 5 minutes or less.

I don't know how to describe how they make me feel. Somehow I am shocked and disgusted that this is how a relationship sometimes works. They argue like crazy, all the time, then they have their standardised 5 minutes sex, then the world is okay again. And one or two nights later, it all starts again. A relationship as grey and full of routine as the most boring job in the world.

I will write a letter to them. I figured that it's useless to make it sound angry, and it's useless to make it sound threatening. Both will be ignored. I think I will write it in a satirical way so that I can still smile about it in a while, and it's also nice to pay back for all the shit they put me through. You have to keep in mind, it was Friday, and I have to go to work, dammit! Maybe they don't have to go to work because the state feeds them, but I have to get up early, yeah.

I also bought a book today. The title is "Generation doof" which would translate "Generation dumb" and it's a very nice book so far full of anecdotes of people who are just totally stupid. It describes the whole generation of people who were badly raised, who don't know anything, and who do the weirdest things that are so damn stupid. It's great.

So I guess my next entry will be this letter. We will see. In any case it will be the 100th post of this blog, a blog that has turned into a site that fights against the stupidity in this world. Never stop complaining because the worst is yet to come.

No comments: