Wednesday, August 02, 2006

It happened in Oslo,it happened a year ago

Another date to remember and again it has been exactly one year. While I write this,right now, i remember that one year ago,exactly at this time of the day that it is now in norway, I sat in the lobby of my hotel waiting for Marit. It's strange and crazy. One year ago all this happened. I met my biggest idol. And how she stood there all of a sudden,it's just a fading picture but still something impressive...

And you know...I think back then I already thought about something else. And I didn't know back then that this something would be taking place one year after this...but i think i thought about this,at least at the back of my mind...even on that night,hundreds of nights away from now. Perhaps I thought that,maybe on that day in one year,i would walk around with someone who means even more to me.

And so it happened. It was a day filled with history. We went to a place where She, my special someone, also met that Marit. Weird to go to a place like that,exactly one year after meeting that person.

Now I find myself thinking about today and the future. What was yesterday is one year ago,and in one year it will be two years ago. What happened today will be history tomorrow. I wonder where I see myself in one year and how I will feel about all this...

I thought that maybe i could write down my impressions so far about being with my special someone. But something is still not settled and that's what keeps me waiting. I want to know that I don't have to worry so much...but yeah,so far so good. I really hope for mercy from heaven...coz i know it all happened for a reason and i don't want to go through crazy challenges just because it feels good and it's the best thing ever. It can still be good and i want to make it work,and not always face the best and the worst together.

Enough about talking in mysteries...it's just weird...

No comments: