Wednesday, April 22, 2009

My WTF moment this month

Damn... whenever you think you know everything, something new comes up.



The Marit story seemed finished to me. But I think it's not. Today my online friend Anouk told me she met Marit and they even talked about me. I don't use this combination of keys a lot, but: ?!?!?!?!

It's like: What?! Cool. And the best thing is... no wait, I will just post it here:



we talked about you ;) she remembered you and said you were "such a nice guy"

Then Anouk also said that people at the concert asked Marit to sing at their wedding, and that they met through her. When I heard that, it gave me a feeling of satisfaction, because that was all I had left to say since I met Marit in 2005.

I don't know really... I mean, it's still true that I am not the biggest fan of her current music, I won't lie about that. But you know... sometimes someone changes your life and you don't totally let go of remembering that person. I think I will always stick around somehow. Not as a hardcore fan, maybe not as a "fan" anyway, but at least I will enjoy to hear what's she's been up to, what kind of countries she conquered, all that stuff.

Yeah... hm... okay... I will accept the inspiration I got from this. And it makes me remember the good times I had with Marit. Damn, I'm talking like she's an old friend of mine.

So guys, maybe that's it for this month, see you next time, just let the old man is shed a tear of nostalgia now. *puts on his cowboy head and walks towards the digital sunset*

No comments: