Sunday, September 29, 2013

My new blog about weight loss

I have come up with a new experiment. My own blog about dieting and losing weight.

http://how-to-lose-and-win.blogspot.com

Edit: (Well, I'm not linking to it here because it's obsolete).

It will be interesting to see if I can really attract viewers. So far, my personal blog has only been about my own experience, and I have never cared about actually checking how people find posts on the web.

So now I have something new to do. Since I already lost a lot of weight in my life, I have a lot of experience to share. Let's see what this blog does half a year from now.

Also, there is a German version: Low Carb Diät

It's about all the German stuff like Abnehmen, Gewicht verlieren, Übergewicht, Fettleibigkeit, Gesundheit and all that stuff. So let me continue in German:

Dieser Blog wurde ins Leben gerufen, um Leuten zu helfen, die abnehmen wollen, aber keine Kalorien zählen möchten. Es geht um eine kohlenhydratreduzierte Lebensweise. Also alles, was mit Essen ohne Zucker zu tun hat. Davon sind dann auch Nudeln, Brot, Reis und Pommes betroffen. Natürlich und ganz klar auch Süßigkeiten. Wir essen zu viel von dem Zeug, und das muss nun endlich vorbei sein.

Mit der Anleitung, die auf dieser Internetseite steht, kann man gut abnehmen. Die Regeln für den Gewichtsverlust sind klar erläutert, und wer sich daran hält und nicht aufgibt, verliert viel Gewicht. Also los!

And of course, one website always stands out for its excellence: Starkcorner


No comments: